Side Menu Begins
SuperintendentHealth ServicesMaintenanceMusic
Side Menu Ends, main content for this page begins

Proof of Residency

Listed below are the documents accepted for Proof of Residency.  The name of the parent/guardian who is registering the student or making the address change must be on the Proof of Residency.  In circumstances where a parent/guardian is not able to provide Proof of Residency, the person named on the document will need to accompany you to establish the Proof of Residency.  Call (513) 934-5762 with any questions. 

Acceptable Documents for Proof of Residency:

  • Apartment Lease (signed by tenant and landlord)

  • Rental Contract

  • Mortgage Statement

  • Settlement Statement

  • Deed

  • Warranty Deed or Property Tax Statement

  • Utility Bill (Water, Gas or Electric Only)

In addition to acceptable documents, parent/guardian must also bring a Driver’s License or Photo ID.